Friday, January 15, 2010

Seven random things about me

Well, thanks to a certain someone I now have to think of seven random things about me. Seeing as I do not feel that I am a random person and everything about me I feel is normal... this will be sort of tough. But here goes,

1. I hate almost all authority and authority figure. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do!

2. I am studying criminal justice and want to be an attorney or a K-9 Police Officer or a Sheriff... Yes irony is hilarious.

3. I have a very serious problem with speaking my mind. Working on it though. This is the reason I started writing.

4. I change my hairstyle as much as a woman does.

5. I refused to claim straight edge because of the fact that I had drank alcohol and other things in the past. After realizing most who claim edge have gone down my same path, I felt much better and was ok with it. I took me over two years of sobreity to admit to it.

6. I have never been on an airplane.

7. Around 3-4 years ago I played in a joke band that consisted of techno beats, super loud and usually out of tune guitar, and shouting/screaming vocals. I blame myself for bands such as brokencyde because of doing this.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you about authority. i am a crim major as well. even though i don't want to be a cop i will likely be working around them and most of them i dislike...

    ReplyDelete